Sunday, March 28, 2010

Action Plan Results

Okay, so I've decided that the order of the Action Steps I need to take to create my first podcast isn't working for me, so I'm going to take them out of order and just track my progress. 

1. Make sure my current hosting package has enough room and a way to FTP mp3 files onto the page.

My current hosting package doesn't have much storage, so I will have to find other alternatives.

2. Investigate other archive options.

I have found some archive options, but my understanding is that they put ads in your podcasts, so I'm not sure I'd want to use them.  So I'm still looking into that.

3. Outline my spiritual awakening journey, break it into bite-size pieces

I've done some notes and outlining, but I have a lot still to do.

4. Make a list of books to review

I have four of my top choices picked out.  I haven't made a list of others, but I have purchased four other new ones that will probably be next.

5. Investigate how to store my mp3's somewhere besides my computer, so they don't eat up my memory.

Haven't really done this yet.

6. Research blog directories and choose my top 5 to submit to.

Nope, didn't do this one yet.

7. Buy a new laptop.

Done!  Love it.  :-)

8. Buy Propaganda software.

I need to look into that.

9. Learn my new laptop.

That's what I'm working on right now.  It's the new OS Windows 7, which doesn't use my Outlook Express email client, so I had to download another one and I haven't gotten it set up yet or learned how to use it.

10. Learn Propaganda software.

Haven't done this because I haven't purchased it.  ;-)

11. Create a page on my site to archive the podcasts.

Haven't done this.

12. Make a list of lightworker business people to interview

Haven't done this.
The rest of the goals have to come after the previous ones, so of course they have not been completed.

13. Contact them and ask for interview and/or free mini coaching session to be recorded

14. Create my first Podcast!

15. Archive it.

16. Post it to my blogs.

17. Submit it to blog directories.

18. Celebrate my newfound fame!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment