Monday, March 15, 2010

I've always wanted to do my own radio show...

I've always dreamed of doing my own radio show. I wanted to do a call-in show, where I offered help over the phone. When I was in conventional mental health, I wanted to do conventional counseling over the phone, like Frasier. When I expanded into spiritual counseling and healing, I wanted to offer readings, counseling, and distance healings over the phone. Now that I have expanded into coaching, I want to offer that!

I was always afraid to take the steps necessary to do something as drastic as a radio show, so other than a few feelers here and there, I didn't pursue it seriously.

Then came podcasting!

My ex-partner was the one to turn me onto it. He downloads them and listens to them on his iPod all the time. He told me I should try making my own. I started to look into it a few years ago, but wasn't ready to do anything serious about it. I was still very part-time with my spiritual counseling practice, and my spiritual journey took everything I had, so I didn't want to make any commitments to something like a regular podcast. I did, however, start downloading some podcasts to get an idea of what they were like. I found good podcasts that were anything from 1 minute each to 1 hour each.

It's time...

I've now completed the final initiation of my spiritual journey, and it's time for me to take what I've gained from all of it to the people. It's time to build a full-time business and serve those I'm here to serve. And I've been told by both spiritual sources and by business sources that my voice is blessed with a very special power of inspiration and persuasion, so I'm excited to use it in this manner. I've always loved to be on the cutting edge, and it's so amazing that advanced technology has made it so much simpler than it ever could have been in the past! This is even better than a radio show, because people can listen at their own leisure, and podcasts live forever! It's time for me to get this show on the road! Literally!

Okay, so once I got serious about setting up to do this, I started where I always do, with some Internet searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment