Monday, March 15, 2010

Possible Show Topics

Since I focus on lightworkers, I was able to expand my subject matter to spiritual topics, as well as things like mini-coaching sessions. I'd like to do a call-in show, too, but I'd need to build up a subscriber base and exposure first (or arrange for callers ahead of time).

My list of possible show topics (always growing):

My whole awakening story, in pieces

Book reviews

Natural Product Reviews

New Energy Tools

How to Develop your 4 Psychic Senses

Manifestation Techniques

Coaching Sessions

Interviews with lightworker business owners

Marketing ideas

Call-in show

My favorite natural healing tips

Guided visualizations

Affirmations targeted to specific topics (money, health, success, love, etc.)

Manifestation Minutes on specific topics

1 Powerful Coaching Question with guest who answers

Metaphysical Vocabulary Builder

***

Next Action Steps:

I decided that I would start with the episode ideas that excited me most, so I made this plan:

Make a list of lightworker business people to interview

Contact them and ask for interview and/or free mini coaching session to be recorded (Hello leads!)

Outline my journey, break it into bite-size pieces

Make a list of books to review

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment